The hardest things for me will be to view problems as challenges. Although I do some sort of problem solving all the time, when I encounter really difficult problems in things that are optional for me to do, all too often I tend to put them off, say I'll do this later and then never find time to come back and tackle the problem/challenge. So I think I need to not put it off--just deal with it then and there. I am a terrible procrastinator and am often surprised at how quick or easy something I've been dreading/putting off can be when I finally tackle it.
The easiest thing is probably to accept responsibility for my own learning. This is just something I do--who else is going to do it for me?? If I want to learn how to do something, I can figure out a way to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment